I’m normally quite on the ball, very sharp and always alert. My supernatural innate abilities (essentially my spider-sense and the like) have always kept me from making a fool out of myself (most of the time). Alas, my powers have disappeared. Like Samson, I cut my hair and my strength instantly vanished.
So far in the past few days I’ve:
- put a cloth diaper in the bin
- put my dirty laundry in the bin
- put the milk in the pantry (twice)
- put the cereal in the fridge (twice)
- started the dishwasher without any dish washing powder in it
- forgot to point Jayden’s little fireman down when I put on his diaper which resulted in an unnecessary wet patch
- left my laptop at home and didn’t realise till I got to the office after I sat through a whole lot of bumper to bumper traffic
- missed a 30cm birdie putt which would have reduced my handicap… I know I probably shouldn’t complain about this considering I actually got to play golf😛
- repeatedly failed to prove I’m not a robot (see below) – I reckon I attempted certain ones about 20 times!
I wish I could blame all of this on the stupid Daylight Savings screwing with my routine and my mind… but some of this happened before Sunday so I’ll have to find another excuse😦
I did get rid of a few massive spider webs in the garden over the weekend and would’ve killed a few spiders too, maybe it’s karma paying me back?
Anyone else having a disastrous few days? Any fail whales, males or females out there?
There is a silver lining though… at least Jayden still loves me!🙂