I think there are quite a few posts around in the blogosphere themed around answering a set of questions and posing a different set of questions to some of your blog’s followers, essentially paying it forward. I have to say that I like the concept and enjoy reading about the people behind the blogs and discovering more about the everyday people that we all are.
I am still a baby though when it comes to blogging (and parenting), so I have never had the chance to participate in these type of posts.
Lucky for me One Loved American Girl was kind enough to include me in her round of questioning :) Thank you.
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven (11) new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
And, let them know you have tagged them.
Here are the list of eleven questions set out for me:
- What is your favorite past time and why?
Playing with my son Jayden because any time I can spend with his is precious as he changes every single day.
Before I became a dad it was probably playing golf. Golf is a good way to de-stress, but also add to it if you can’t control your anger or emotions. Golf has taught me to be more patient and assess the situation before I act. No matter how much you improve in golf, you can always improve more. It’s a very mental game and you need to be in the right frame of mind in order to have a good round. It’s my Zen.
- If your life was produced into a movie, which actor would best play my part?
Ben Stiller because he’s great with little fockers… I mean kids! Oh and he’s kind of funny too in a comical sense which I’ve been told is sometimes how I can be.
- Which would you prefer as a pet – a dog or a cat, and why?
A dog because every man can do with a canine best friend.
- Please describe yourself in six words or less.
Devoted father, husband, son and brother. (Ahhh! Sudden chills down my spine as I feel like I just wrote what will appear on my tombstone.)
- Assuming you are given a years paid leave, how would you like to spend it?
I’d take my family on a holiday around Australia ensuring we visit all the corners of this great southern land!
- If you have to watch a movie, thriller or drama?
Thriller as I’m always up for a bit of excitement or suspense
- If you have to engage in one of the two, which would you choose, jog or stroll?
Jog because I like maximising my time, so jogging will get me there quicker than strolling.
- Which would you choose, dream and wish or dream and work?
Dream and work. I’m a realist at the end of the day. I cannot simply dream and wish for things to happen. I have to make it happen.
- Love watching sunrise or sunset, why?
Sunset, seems more romantic and it also means I don’t need to get up super early in the morning when I adopt my Mr Cranky Pants persona.
- Health or wealth?
No brainer… wealth. Just kidding, health for sure!
- If you are going on a solo sailing mission, name three things you want best to carry with you?
GPS Beacon/Phone, Travel Calm motion sickness tablets, & a copy of the best selling “Solo Sailing for Dummies” as I have no idea how to sail.
(Doh! I must learn to pay more attention to detail… these were not meant to be the questions that I answer… sorry One Loved American Girl! Silly me. Because I took the time to think about these answers, I didn’t want to get rid of them and re-do it from scratch. Hope you understand.)
Despite my slight mess up, hopefully you’ve all learnt a little more about me from the 11 questions I answered.
Here are my 11 questions for my chosen 11 to answer (I’ll try and keep these unique):
- If you had to pick a country (besides your own) to live and raise your family in, which you country would you choose?
- If you were a car, what make and model would you be?
- If you Lucked Out – What does this mean to you? “unlucky” or “lucky”?
- If we all had to lose 1 of our 5 senses, which sense would you LEAST like to lose and why?
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- If you became your partner for a day, what would you do?
- Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? If so, who?
- Would you rather be a giant rat or a tiny elephant?
- If you could win a Gold Medal in any Olympic event, which one would it be?
- If you had to be a board member of a company, which company would it be?
And now I would like to tag…